​Berbatov urges Man Utd to sign Haaland, Mbappe & Verratti

Manchester United old boy Dimitar Berbatov has recommended big-name signings for the team this summer, including Marco VerrattiKylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland.

The Bulgarian, who won the Premier League with the Red Devils, spoke to the Express about the club's current fortunes.

He was also asked about the superstars he would seek to add to the team in the summer to stop the rot from this season.

He stated: "For a striker, and it's pretty much impossible to happen, but if I was a manager in an alternative world, I would probably try to make Haaland and Mbappe, one of these two players for the striker position because I like to watch them.

"In the midfield I would go for Verratti as well, I like Marco Verratti I just think he's unbelievable on the ball with everything he is doing."


Please feel free to drop your comment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Popular Posts